The weekly report on new and revised entries in online philosophy resources and new reviews of philosophy books…
- Baruch Spinoza, by Steven Nadler.
- Quantum Approaches to Consciousness, by Harald Atmanspacher.
- Roger Bacon, by Jeremiah Hackett.
- Ancient Logic, by Susanne Bobzien.
- Space and Time: Inertial Frames, by Robert DiSalle.
- Raphael Woolf (King’s College London) reviews Summoning Knowledge in Plato’s Republic (Oxford), by Nicholas D. Smith.
- Kent Dunnington (Biola) reviews The Death of the Ethic of Life (Oxford), by John Basl.
- Julien Murzi (Salzburg) reviews Philosophy of Logical Systems (Routledge), by Jaroslav Peregrin.
- Jay L. Garfield (Smith College/Harvard Divinity) reviews Realisms Interlinked: Objects, Subjects, and Other Subjects (Bloomsbury), by Arindam Chakrabarti.
Recent Philosophy Book Reviews in Non-Academic Media
- Alex Moran reviews Galileo’s Error: Foundations for a New Science of Consciousness (Rider), by Phillip Goff, at the Times Literary Supplement.
Compiled by Michael Glawson.
BONUS: Let it out.