Latest links added to the Heap…
- — David Benatar (Cape Town) on how human choices about the treatment of animals led to the pandemic
- — Erik Angner (Stockholm) on epistemic humility
- — or not?
- — Amy Olberding (Oklahoma) on meditates on the “the stuff of lives that have no more use for stuff”
- — a video from Numberphile (via Dmitri Gallow)
- — with remarks from Bill Blattner (Georgetown), Erin Flynn (Ohio Wesleyan), David Landy (San Francisco State), Ben Lennertz (Colgate), & Neal Tognazzini (Western Washington)
- — a collection of answers from academics, editors, administrators, and policy analysts
Mini-Heap posts appear when 7 or so new items accumulate in the Heap of Links, the ever-growing collection of items from around the web that may be of interest to philosophers. Discussion welcome.
The Heap of Links consists partly of suggestions from readers; if you find something online that you think would be of interest to the philosophical community, please send it in for consideration for the Heap. Thanks!