The latest from the Heap of Links…
- — a brief interview with Keisha Ray (McGovern Medical School), who is teaching bioethics to med students using science fiction
- — Rena Goldstein (UC Irvine) brings “Ask A Philosopher” to southern California
- — Martin Lenz (Groningen) offers some practical advice for helping you “find your voice”
- — Christian List (LSE) begins a series of posts on his “naturalistic case for free will”
- — and other advice for interviewing academic job candidates, from Steven Cahn (CUNY)
- — Polaris Koi (Turku) on what ADHD can teach us about responsibility
- — if so, you could win $500 for yourself and $500 for the charity of your choice
Mini-Heap posts appear when 7 or so new items accumulate in the Heap of Links, the ever-growing collection of items from around the web that may be of interest to philosophers.
The Heap of Links consists partly of suggestions from readers; if you find something online that you think would be of interest to the philosophical community, please send it in for consideration for the Heap. Thanks!