The latest Mini-Heap is here.
- — Yet at the same time we must engage in “unyielding confrontation in pursuit of the greater goods of a more just world”. Brandon Terry (Harvard) on what to learn from Martin Luther King, Jr.
- — Liam Kofi Bright (LSE) on the BBC radio’s “Start the Week” (at around the 11:30 mark)
- — Lawrence Solum (Georgetown) with some advice for post-tenure life (via Elizabeth Cohen)
- — Henry Pratt (Marist) takes up philosophical questions about facial hair
- — Dan Kaufman (Missouri State) and Oliver Traldi (Notre Dame) discuss the philosophy profession
- — elucidated by Stephen White (Northwestern)
- — Rebecca Brown (Oxford) explains
Mini-Heap posts appear when about 7 new items accumulate in the Heap of Links, the ever-growing collection of items from around the web that may be of interest to philosophers.
The Heap of Links consists partly of suggestions from readers; if you find something online that you think would be of interest to the philosophical community, please send it in for consideration for the Heap. Thanks!