Online Philosophy Resources Weekly Update
Here’s the weekly report of what’s new at some useful online philosophy resources.
We check the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy (SEP), Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy (IEP), Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews (NDPR), Wi-Phi, and 1000-Word Philosophy for updates weekly and report them right here.
If you think there are other regularly updated sites we should add to this feature, feel free to suggest them in the comments.
- Anarchism, by Andrew Fiala (California State-Fresno).
- Ancient and Medieval Empiricism, by Gregory W. Dawes (Otago).
- Paul Grice, by Richard E. Grandy (Rice) and Richard Warner (Kent State).
- Japanese Pure Land Philosophy, by Dennis Hirota (Ryukoku).
- Croce’s Aesthetics, by Gary Kemp (Glasgow).
- Time, by Bradley Dowden (California State-Sacramento).
- Joseph Levine (Massachusetts–Amherst) reviews Panpsychism: Contemporary Perspectives (Oxford), by Godehard Bruntrup and Ludwig Jaskolla (eds.).
- Ruth Hagengruber (Paderborn) reviews The Social and Political Philosophy of Mary Wollstonecraft (Oxford), by Sandrine Bergès and Alan Coffee (eds.).
- Elise Springer (Wesleyan) reviews Disorientation and Moral Life (Oxford), by Ami Harbin.
- Justin Tosi (Georgetown) reviews The Perfectionist Turn: From Metanorms to Metaethics (Edinburgh), by Douglas J. Den Uyl, and Douglas B. Rasmussen.
- Hagit Benbaj (University of the Negev), and Ben-Gurion (University of the Negev) reviews A Naïve Realist Theory of Colour (Oxford), by Keith Allen.
- Matteo Morganti (University of Rome ‘Tre’) reviews Metaphysics and the Philosophy of Science: New Essays (Routledge), by Matthew H. Slater and Zanja Yudell (eds.).
- Robert P. Crease (Stony Brook) reviews Ernst Jünger’s Philosophy of Technology: Heidegger and the Poetics of the Anthropocene (Routledge), by Vincent Block.
- Peter Niesen (Hamburg) reviews Critical Theory in Critical Times: Transforming the Global Political and Economic Order (Columbia), by Penelope Deutscher and Cristina Lafont (eds.).
Compiled by Michael Glawson (University of South Carolina)
View all comments