Here’s the latest from some key online philosophy resources.
We check the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy (SEP), Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy (IEP), Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews (NDPR), Wi-Phi, and 1000-Word Philosophy for updates weekly and report them right here. There’s not much this week, but expect things to pick up as the Fall term gets rolling.
If you think there are other regularly updated sites we should add to this feature, feel free to suggest them in the comments.
- Inconsistent Mathematics, by Chris Mortensen (Adelaide).
- Reasons for Action: Internal vs. External, by Stephen Finlay (Southern California) and Mark Schroeder (Southern California).
- Latin American Philosophy: Metaphilosophical Foundations, by Susana Nuccetelli (St. Cloud State).
- The Unity of Science, by Jordi Cat (Indiana).
- Bryce Huebner (Georgetown) reviews Embodiment, Enaction, and Culture: Investigating the Constitution of the Shared World (MIT), by Christoph Hurt, Thomas Fuchs, and Christian Tewes (eds.).
Compiled by Michael Glawson (University of South Carolina)