Here’s the latest from some key online philosophy resources.
We check the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy (SEP), Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy (IEP), Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews (NDPR), Wi-Phi, and 1000-Word Philosophy for updates weekly and report them right here.
If you think there are other regularly updated sites we should add to this feature, feel free to suggest them in the comments.
- Descartes’ Ethics, by Donald Rutherford (UC-San Diego).
- History of Love, by Katarina Majerhold.
- Guadalupe González Diéguez (Indiana-Bloomington) reviews The Ethics of an Outlaw (Bloomsbury), by Ivan Segré.
- Stephen J. Wykstra (Calvin College) reviews Petitionary Prayer: A Philosophical Investigation (Oxford), by Scott Davidson.
- Yoon H. Choi (Marquette) reviews Kant’s Theory of Normativity (Cambridge), by Konstantin Pollok.
- Sonia Sedivy (Toronto-Scarborough) reviews Wittgenstein on Sensation and Perception (Routledge), by Michael Hymers.
- Gretchen Reydams-Schils (Notre Dame) reviews The Ethics of the Family in Seneca (Cambridge), by Liz Gloyn.
- James Lindley Wilson (Chicago) reviews Republic of Equals: Predistribution and Property Owning Democracy (Oxford), by Alan Thomas.
Compiled by Michael Glawson (University of South Carolina)