Here’s the latest from some key online philosophy resources.
We check the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy (SEP), Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy (IEP), Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews (NDPR), Wi-Phi, and 1000-Word Philosophy for updates weekly and report them right here.
If you think there are other regularly updated sites we should add to this feature, feel free to suggest them in the comments.
- Johann Georg Hamann, by Gwen Griffith-Dickson (Lokahi Foundation).
- Rationalism vs. Empiricism, by Peter Markie (Missouri).
- Paraconsistent Logic, by Graham Priest (Melbourne), Koji Tanaka (Australian National), and Zach Weber (Otago).
- Material Constitution, by Ryan Wasserman (Western Washington).
- Victor Nuovo (Oxford) reviews Toleration and Understanding in Locke (Oxford), by Nicholas Jolley.
- Diana B. Heney (Fordham) reviews Peirce and the Conduct of Life: Sentiment and Instinct in Ethics and Religion (Cambridge), by Richard Kenneth Atkins.
- Neil Sinclair (Nottingham) reviews Facts and Values: The Ethics and Metaphysics of Normativity (Routledge), by Giancarlo Marchetti and Sarin Marchetti (eds.).
BONUS: Public Reason.
Compiled by Michael Glawson (University of South Carolina)