Online Philosophy Resources Weekly Update
What has been added or changed over the past week at the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy (SEP), Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy (IEP), Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews (NDPR), and Wi-Phi. UPDATE: Also, from a commenter on DN’s Facebook Page, Juliette Ferry, I learn of L’Encyclopédie Philosophique, a French philosophy reference site in progress.
- Ibn Sina’s Natural Philosophy, by Jon McGinnis.
- The Ethics and Rationality of Voting, by Jason Brennan.
- Philosophical Issues in Quantum Theory, by Wayne Myrvold.
- Sortals, by Richard E. Grandy.
- Kant and Hume on Morality, by Lara Denis and Eric Wilson.
- Value Theory, by Mark Schroeder.
- The Concept of Emotion in Classical Indian Philosophy, by Joerg Tuske.
- Haecceitism, by Sam Cowling.
- Truth Values, by Yaroslav Shramko and Heinrich Wansing.
- Ancient Greek Philosophy, by Jacob N. Graham.
- Daniel O’Dea Bradley reviews Reimagining the Sacred: Richard Kearney Debates God, by Richard Kearney and Jens Zimmermann (eds.).
- Mark Alfano reviews An Interpretation of Nietzsche’s On the Uses and Disadvantages of History for Life, by Anthony K. Jensen.
- Saranindranath Tagore reviews Comparative Philosophy without Borders, by Arindam Chakrabarti and Ralph Weber (eds.).
- Joshua W. Seachris reviews Purpose in the Universe: The moral and metaphysical case for Ananthropocentric Purposivism, by Tim Mulgan.
- Tuomas E. Tahko reviews Meta-metaphysics: On Metaphysical Equivalence, Primitiveness, and Theory Choice, by Jiri Benovsky.
- Brian Cutter reviews Phenomenal Qualities: Sense, Perception, and Consciousness, by Paul Coates and Sam Coleman (eds.).
- Patrick H. Byrne reviews Authenticity as Self-Transcendence: The Enduring Insights of Bernard Lonergan, by Michael H. McCarthy.
Compiled by Michael Glawson, University of South Carolina
View all comments