Online Philosophy Resources Weekly Update
What’s new at the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy (SEP), Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy (IEP), Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews (NDPR), and Wi-Phi? This stuff:
- Al-Farabi, by Therese-Anne Druart.
- The Notation in Principia Mathematica, by Bernard Linsky.
- Plato’s Aesthetics, by Nickolas Pappas.
- Dynamic Semantics, by Rick Nouwen, Adrian Brasoveanu, Jan van Eijck, and Albert Visser.
- Freedom of Speech, by David van Mill.
- The Uncertainty Principle, by Jan Hilgevoord and Jos Uffink.
- Language and Testimony in Classical Indian Philosophy, by Madhav Deshpande.
- Albert the Great, by Markus Führer.
- Wilfrid Sellars, by Willem deVries.
- Thomas Reid: Theory of Action, by Esther Engels Kroeker.
- Andrea C Westlund reviews Inside Ethics: On the Demands of Moral Thought, by Alice Crary.
- Helen McCabe reviews Wollstonecraft, Mill and Women’s Human Rights, by Eileen Hunt Botting.
- Sanjay Lal reviews Interactive Justice: A Proceduralist Approach to Value Conflict in Politics by Emanuela Ceva.
- Laurent Jaffro reviews Scottish Philosophy in the Eighteenth Century, Volume I: Morals, Politics, Art, Religion, by Aaron Garrett and James A. Harris (eds.).
- Phil Corkum reviews The Metaphysics of Relations, by Anna Marmodoro and David Yates (eds.).
- Lawrence K. Schmidt reviews Gadamer and the Question of Understanding: Between Heidegger and Derrida, by Adrian Costache.
- “Contrastivism”, by Walter Sinnott-Armstrong.
Compiled by Michael Glawson, University of South Carolina
View all comments