Here are the past week’s additions and updates to the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy (SEP), the Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy (IEP), Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews (NDPR), and Wi-Phi Wireless Philosophy, appearing here via special arrangement with Philosophical Percolations. They were first posted in PhilPercs’ “Saturday Linkorama” along with many other links worth checking out. Thank you, PhilPercs folks!
- Holism and Nonseparability in Physics (Richard Healey) [REVISED: January 5, 2016] Changes to: Main text, Bibliography.
- Evolutionary Epistemology (Michael Bradie and William Harms) [REVISED: January 5, 2016] Changes to: Main text, Bibliography.
- The Pure Theory of Law (Andrei Marmor) [REVISED: January 4, 2016] Changes to: Main text, Bibliography.
- Daniel Parrochia’s Classification
No new reviews this week.
- Elizabeth Brake’s Government and Marriage (Friends with Legal Benefits)
- David Miguel Gray’s Race: Racial Ontology (A Guide for the Perplexed)