SEP, IEP, NDPR, Wi-Phi Weekly Update
Below are the past week’s additions and updates to the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy (SEP), the Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy (IEP), Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews (NDPR), and Wi-Phi Wireless Philosophy, appearing here via special arrangement with Philosophical Percolations. They were first posted in PhilPercs’ “Saturday Linkorama” along with many other interesting links. Thanks to Jon Cogburn and Debbie Goldgaber for collecting the links.
- Touch (Matthew Fulkerson) [NEW: November 25, 2015].
- Luitzen Egbertus Jan Brouwer (Mark van Atten) [REVISED: November 24, 2015] Changes to: Main text, Bibliography
No new articles.
- David B. Wong reviews Erin M. Cline’s Families of Virtue: Confucian and Western Views on Childhood Development.
- Eugene Garver reviews Jamie Dow’s Passions and Persuasion in Aristotle’s Rhetoric.
- Dennis L. Sepper reviews Hanoch Ben-Yami’s Descartes’ Philosophical Revolution: A Reassessment.
- Elmar Kremer’s Classical Theism 7 (Atheistic Arguments from Evil).
View all comments