SEP, IEP, NDPR, Wi-Phi Weekly Update
Below are last week’s additions and updates to the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy (SEP), the Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy (IEP), Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews (NDPR), and Wi-Phi Wireless Philosophy, appearing here via special arrangement with Philosophical Percolations. They were first posted in PhilPercs’ “Saturday Linkorama” along with lots of other philosophy-related links. Thanks to Jon Cogburn and John Fletcher for putting it together.
- The Computational Theory of Mind (Michael Rescorla) [NEW: October 16, 2015].
- Haecceitism (Sam Cowling) [NEW: October 15, 2015].
- Chaos (Robert Bishop) [REVISED: October 13, 2015] Changes to: Main text, Bibliography.
No new articles this week.
- William S. Robinson reviews Uriah Kriegel’s The Varieties of Consciousness.
- Eric O. Springsted reviews C. P. Ruloff (ed.)’s Christian Philosophy of Religion: Essays in Honor of Stephen T. Davis.
- Julia Jorati reviews Adrian Nita (ed.)’s Leibniz’s Metaphysics and Adoption of Substantial Forms: Between Continuity and Transformation.
- Tara Kennedy reviews Mark Coeckelbergh’s Environmental Skill: Motivation, Knowledge, and the Possibility of a Non-Romantic Environmental Ethics.
- Kasper Raus reviews David Roden’s Posthuman Life: Philosophy at the Edge of the Human.
- Krister Bykvist reviews L. A. Paul’s Transformative Experience.
- Elmar Kremer ’s Classical Theism 6 (Evil and Goodness in the World).
- Elmar Kremer ’s Classical Theism 5 (God’s Goodness and Justice).
- Elmar Kremer ’s Classical Theism 4 (God’s Omniscience).
- Elmar Kremer ’s Classical Theism 3 (God’s Omnipotence).
View all comments