Here are last week’s additions and updates to the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy (SEP), the Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy(IEP), Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews (NDPR), and Wi-Phi Wireless Philosophy, courtesy of Philosophical Percolations. They were first posted in PhilPercs’ “Saturday Linkorama” along with many other goodies, so check it out. Thanks to Jon Cogburn, John Fletcher, and Duncan Richter.
- Religious Diversity (Pluralism) (David Basinger) [REVISED: September 4, 2015] Changes to: Main text, Bibliography.
- Zhu Xi (Kirill Thompson) [NEW: September 3, 2015].
- Descartes’ Ontological Argument (Lawrence Nolan) [REVISED: September 2, 2015] Changes to: Main text, Bibliography.
- Computability and Complexity (Neil Immerman) [REVISED: September 2, 2015] Changes to: Main text, Bibliography.
- Sentence Connectives in Formal Logic (Lloyd Humberstone) [REVISED: September 2, 2015] Changes to: Main text, Bibliography.
- Peter of Spain (Joke Spruyt) [REVISED: September 1, 2015] Changes to: Main text, Bibliography.
- John Cook Wilson (Mathieu Marion) [REVISED: August 31, 2015] Changes to: Main text, Bibliography.
- Idealism (Paul Guyer and Rolf-Peter Horstmann) [NEW: August 30, 2015]
- Discrimination (Andrew Altman) [REVISED: August 30, 2015] Changes to: Main text, Bibliography.
- Guy Woodward’s Karl Rahner (1904─1984).
- Gary Curtis reviews Christopher W. Tindale’s The Philosophy of Argument and Audience Reception.
- Lee McIntyre reviews Peter Hare’s Pragmatism with Purpose: Selected Writings.
- David Davies reviews Dominic McIver Lopes’ Beyond Art.
- Felix Ó Murchadha reviews Kevin Hart’s Kingdoms of God.
- Charles Goodman reviews Jay L. Garfield’s Engaging Buddhism: Why It Matters to Philosophy.
- Hichem Naar reviews Berit Brogaard’s On Romantic Love: Simple Truths about a Complex Emotion.
- Ayelet Banai reviews Carol C. Gould’s Interactive Democracy: The Social Roots of Global Justice.
- Ralph Weber reviews François Jullien’s On the Universal, the Uniform, the Common and Dialogue between Cultures.
- Thomas Khurana reviews Katrin Flikschuh and Lea Ypi (eds.)′ Kant and Colonialism: Historical and Critical Perspectives.
- Erich H. Reck reviews Gottlob Frege; Philip A. Ebert and Marcus Rossberg (eds., trs.)′ Gottlob Frege: Basic Laws of Arithmetic.
- Chris Surprenant’s The Good Life: Plato.