Forthwith, the latest from some key online philosophy resources.
We check the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy (SEP), Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy (IEP), Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews (NDPR), Wi-Phi, and 1000-Word Philosophy for updates weekly and report them right here.
If you think there are other regularly updated sites we should add to this feature, feel free to suggest them in the comments.
- Justice, by David Miller (Oxford).
- Phenomenological Approaches to Ethics and Information Technology, by Lucas Introna (Lancaster).
- Bertrand Russell, by Andrew David Irvine (British Columbia).
- Temporal Consciousness, by Barry Dainton (Liverpool).
- Externalism and Self-Knowledge, by T. Parent (Virginia Tech).
- Medieval Skepticism, by Charles Bolyard (James Madison).
- Voluntary Euthanasia, by Robert Young (Latrobe).
- History of African Philosophy, by Jonathan O. Chimakonam (Calabar).
- Jonathan Davies (Exeter) reviews Natural Kinds and Genesis: The Classification of Material Entities (Lexington), by Stewart Umphrey.
- Corey McCall (Elmira College) reviews Understanding Foucault, Understanding Modernism (Bloomsbury), by David Scott (ed.).
- Wesley D. Cray (Texas Christian) reviews The Aesthetics and Ethics of Copying (Bloomsbury), by Darren Hudson Hick, and Reinold Schmücker (eds.).
- Yann Benétreau-Dupin (Pittsburgh) reviews A Fortunate Universe: Life in a Finely Tuned Cosmos (Cambridge), by Geraint F. Lewis and Luke A. Barnes.
Compiled by Michael Glawson (University of South Carolina)