Weekend edition of additions to the Heap of Links.
- — by adding more doors and more goats (via MR)
- — and that’s only one of its problems, says Gregg Caruso (SUNY Corning)
- — Eric Schliesser (Amsterdam) on diversifying analytic philosophy
- — it’s a collaboration between the artist and University of Chicago faculty and students
- — Why not? Brendan de Kenessey (Toronto) makes the case in The Washington Post
- — a survey and taxonomy of the varieties of naturalism in philosophical discourse by Amanda Bryant (Lisbon)
- — Émilie du Châtelet’s solution to the problem of bodies
Mini-Heap posts appear when 7 or so new items accumulate in the Heap of Links, the ever-growing collection of items from around the web that may be of interest to philosophers. Discussion welcome.
The Heap of Links consists partly of suggestions from readers; if you find something online that you think would be of interest to the philosophical community, please send it in for consideration for the Heap. Thanks!