The weekly report on new and revised entries in online philosophy resources and new reviews of philosophy books…
- Moral Responsibility and the Principle of Alternative Possibilities, by David Robb.
- Evolution and Development, by Jan Baedke and Scott F. Gilbert.
- Identity Politics, by Cressida Heyes
- Philosophy of Psychiatry, by Dominic Murphy
- Public Health Ethics, by Ruth Faden, Justin Bernstein, and Sirine Shebaya.
- Carneades, by James Allen.
- Bodily Awareness, by Frédérique de Vignemont.
- Aristotle’s Metaphysics, by S. Marc Cohen.
- Causation, by Alex Boradbent.
1000-Word Philosophy ∅
Recent Philosophy Book Reviews in Non-Academic Media ∅
- Pyrrho’s Way: The Ancient Greek Version of Buddhism, by Douglas C. Bates, reviewed by Susan Miller at San Francisco Book Review.
- Smellosophy, by Ann-Sophie Barwich, reviewed by Mike Jay at The Wall Street Journal.
- The Meaning of Travel, by Emily Thomas, reviewed by Tunku Varadarajan, at The Wall Street Journal.
Compiled by Michael Glawson.
BONUS: Acceptable risk.