The latest links added to the Heap…
- — Iskra Fileva (Colorado) in the NYT on what can be learned from controversies surrounding the discussion of Kobe Bryant in the wake of his recent death (via What’s Wrong)
- — Eric Schliesser (Amsterdam) responds to Chirimuuta and Dietrich
- — by Henry Reich of MinutePhysics
- — Amia Srinivasan (Oxford) is profiled in the Financial Times
- — the “Study the Humanities” toolkit (via the Blog of the APA)
- — Agnes Callard (Chicago), in the lead essay in a new Boston Review forum on anger
- — a discussion of an argument from Marcello Di Bello and Collin O’Neill (Lehman)
Mini-Heap posts appear when 7 or so new items accumulate in the Heap of Links, the ever-growing collection of items from around the web that may be of interest to philosophers. Discussion welcome.
The Heap of Links consists partly of suggestions from readers; if you find something online that you think would be of interest to the philosophical community, please send it in for consideration for the Heap. Thanks!