Greetings! Below, you’ll find the weekly report of what’s new at some useful online philosophy resources.
We check the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy (SEP), Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy (IEP), Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews (NDPR), and Wi-Phi for updates weekly and report them right here.
If you think there are other regularly updated sites we should add to this feature, feel free to suggest them in the comments.
- Epistemic Self-Doubt, by Sherrilyn Roush (King’s College).
- Object, by Bradley Rettler (Notre Dame) and Andrew M. Bailey (Yale).
- Naturalism in Classical Indian Philosophy, by Amita Chatterjee (Jadavpur).
- Situations in Natural Language Semantics, by Angelika Kratzer (Massachusetts).
- Process Philosophy, by Johanna Seibt (Aarhus).
- Feminist Perspectives on Sex and Gender, by Mari Mikkola (Oxford).
- Feminist Philosophy of Law, by Leslie Francis (Utah) and Patricia Smith (UC-San Diego).
- Public Reason, by Jonathan Quong (Southern California).
- Kant’s Theory of Judgment, by Robert Hanna (Colorado-Boulder).
- John Locke, by William Uzgalis (Oregon State).
- Logic of Belief Revision, by Sven Ove Hansson (Royal Institute of Technology).
- Noell Birondo (Wichita State) reviews Exemplarist Moral Theory (Oxford), by Linda Trinkaus Zagzebski.
- Paul M. Livingston (New Mexico) reviews The Rise of Realism (Polity), by Manuel Delanda and Graham Harman.
- John M. Carvalho (Villanova) reviews Improvising Improvisation: From Out of Philosophy, Music, Dance, and Literature (Chicago), by Gary Peters.
- Evan Fales (Iowa) reviews Paradise Understood: New Philosophical Essays about Heaven (Oxford), by T. Ryan Byerly, and Eric J. Silverman (eds.).
- Janet Donohoe (West Georgia) reviews Questions of Phenomenology: Language, Alterity, Temporality, Finitude (Fordham), by Francoise Dastur.
- Deborah Goldgaber (Louisiana State) reviews The Death Penalty, Volume II (Chicago), by Jacques Derrida.
- Mark van Roojen (Nebraska-Lincoln) reviews On What Matters, Volume III (Oxford), by Derek Parfit.
Compiled by Michael Glawson (University of South Carolina)