Here’s the weekly report of what’s new at some useful online philosophy resources.
We check the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy (SEP), Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy (IEP), Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews (NDPR), Wi-Phi, and 1000-Word Philosophy for updates weekly and report them right here.
If you think there are other regularly updated sites we should add to this feature, feel free to suggest them in the comments.
- Desiderius Erasmus, by Erika Rummel (Toronto).
- Descriptive Decision Theory, by Jake Chandler (La Trobe).
- Philosophy of Cosmology, by Christopher Smeenk (Western Ontario) and George Ellis (Cape Town).
- Croce’s Aesthetics, by Gary Kemp (Glasgow).
- Ancient and Medieval Empiricism, by Gregory W. Dawes (Otago).
- Philosophy of Mathematics, by Leon Horsten (Bristol).
- Distributive Justice, by Julian Lamont (Queensland) and Christi Favor (Queensland).
- Anne Siebels Peterson (Utah) reviews The Middle Included: Logos in Aristotle (Northwestern), by Ömer Aygün.
- Deborah Boyle (College of Charleston) reviews Love’s Enlightenment: Rethinking Charity in Modernity (Cambridge), by Ryan Patrick Hanley.
- Marcy P. Lascano (California State-Long Beach) reviews Descartes and Cartesianism: Essays in Honour of Desmond Clarke (Oxford), by Stephen Gaukroger and Catherine Wilson (eds.).
Compiled by Michael Glawson (University of South Carolina)