Here’s the latest from some key online philosophy resources.
We check the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy (SEP), Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy (IEP), Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews (NDPR), Wi-Phi, and 1000-Word Philosophy for updates weekly and report them right here.
If you think there are other regularly updated sites we should add to this feature, feel free to suggest them in the comments.
- Evolution, by Roberta L. Millstein (UC-Davis).
- Fine-Tuning, by Simon Friederich (Groningen).
- Revolution, by Allen Buchanan (Duke).
- Johann Gottfried von Herder, by Michael Forster (Bonn).
- The Moral Status of Animals, by Lori Gruen (Wesleyan).
- Descartes’ Physics, by Edward Slowik (Winona State).
- Cellular Automata, by Francesco Berto (Amsterdam) and Jacopo Tagliabue.
- Commentators on Aristotle, by Andrea Falcon (Concordia).
- Being and Becoming in Modern Physics, by Steven Savitt (British Columbia).
- Feminist Philosophy of Language, by Jennifer Saul (Sheffield), and Esa Diaz-Leon (Barcelona).
- Modularity of Mind, by Philip Robbins (Missouri).
- Uwe Steinhoff (Hong Kong) reviews The Ethics of War: Essays (Oxford), by Saba Bazargan-Forward and Samuel C. Rickless (eds.).
- Bradford Cokelet (Kansas) reviews What Can Philosophy Contribute to Ethics? (Oxford), by James Griffin.
- Olle Blomberg (Lund) reviews Social Ontology and Collective Intentionality: Critical Essays on the Philosophy of Raimo Tuomela with His Responses (Springer), by Gerhard Preyer and Georg Peter (eds.).
BONUS: Personal identity over time.
Compiled by Michael Glawson (University of South Carolina)