Below, the latest from some key online philosophy resources.
We check the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy (SEP), Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy (IEP), Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews (NDPR), Wi-Phi, and 1000-Word Philosophy for updates weekly and report them right here.
If you think there are other regularly updated sites we should add to this feature, feel free to suggest them in the comments.
- Religious Language, by Michael Scott (Manchester).
- Atheism and Agnosticism, by Paul Draper (Perdue).
- Publicity, by Axel Gosseries (Louvain) and Tom Parr (Essex).
- Algebra, by Vaughan Pratt (Stanford).
- Logics for Analyzing Power in Normal Form Games, by Paolo Turrini (Imperial College).
- Plato, by Richard Kraut (Northwestern).
- Epistemology of Geometry, by Jeremy Gray (Open University).
- David Weberman (Central European) reviews Full History: On the Meaningfulness of Shared Action (Bloomsbury), by Steven G. Smith.
- Eric W. Hagedorn (St. Norbert College) reviews Mental Language: From Plato to William of Ockham (Fordham), by Claude Panaccio.
- Stuart Glennan (Butler) reviews Philosophical and Scientific Perspectives on Downward Causation (Routledge), by Michele Paolini Paoletti and Francesco Orilia (eds).
- Adam Green (Azusa Pacific) reviews The Testimony of the Spirit: New Essays (Oxford), by R. Douglas Geivett and Paul Moser (eds.).
Compiled by Michael Glawson (University of South Carolina)