Feel free to share other items of philosophical interest you’ve come across recently in the comments to this post.
- Thomas Hobbes, by Stewart Duncan (Florida).
- Adam Smith’s Moral and Political Philosophy, by Samuel Fleischacker (Illinois-Chicago).
- Quantum Logic and Probability Theory, by Alexander Wilce (Sesquehanna).
- Divine Providence, by Hugh J. McCann (Texas A&M) and Daniel M. Johnson (Shawnee).
- Andrew Dilts (Loyola Marymount) reviews Foucault and the Politics of Rights (Stanford), by Ben Golder.
- Timothy Shanahan (Loyola Marymount) reviews Chance in Evolution (Chicago), by Grant Ramsey and Charles H. Pence (eds.).
- Matt Duncan (Rhode Island College) reviews Animalism: New Essays on Persons, Animals, and Identity (Oxford), by Stephan Blatti and Paul F. Snowdon (eds.).
- Charles Goodman (Binghamton) reviews Studies in Buddhist Philosophy (Oxford), by Mark Siderits.
BONUS: What makes humans special?
Compiled by Michael Glawson, University of South Carolina