Feel free to share other items of philosophical interest you’ve come across recently in the comments to this post.
- Philosophy of Immunology, by Alfred I. Tauber (Boston U).
- The Normative Status of Logic, by Florian Steinberger (Birbeck – London).
- Envy, by Justin D’Arms (Ohio State).
- Speusippus, by Russell Dancy (Florida State).
- Simplicity, by Alan Baker (Swarthmore).
- Richard Kilvington, by Elzbieta Jung (Lodzky).
- Gadamer’s Aesthetics, by Nicholas Davey (Dundee).
- Phenomenology of Religion, by Mark Wynn (Leeds).
- Ancient Atomism, by Sylvia Berryman (British Columbia).
- Friedrich Hayek, by David Schmidtz (Arizona).
- Liar Paradox, by Jc Beall (Connecticut), Michael Glanzberg (Northwestern), and David Ripley (Connecticut).
- Matthew Duncombe (Nottingham) reviews Metaphysics, by Aristotle, C. D. C. Reeve (trans.) (Hackett).
- Andrew Huddleston (Birkbeck-London) reviews Nietzsche’s Great Politics (Princeton), by Hugo Drochon.
- Timothy Cleveland (New Mexico State) reviews Time and the Philosophy of Action (Routledge), by Roman Altshuler and Michael J. Sigrist (eds.).
Compiled by Michael Glawson, University of South Carolina