Feel free to share other items of philosophical interest you’ve come across recently in the comments to this post.
- Algebraic Propositional Logic, by Ramon Jansana.
- Ancient Atomism, by Sylvia Berryman.
- Friedrich Hayek, by David Schmidtz.
- Liar Paradox, by Jc Beall, Michael Glanzberg, and David Ripley.
- Christopher Watkin (Monash) reviews Before Tomorrow: Epigenesis and Rationality (Polity), by Catherine Malabou.
- Leslie MacAvoy (East Tennessee) reviews Hermeneutical Heidegger (Northwestern), by Michael Bowler and Ingo Farin (eds.).
- Margot Strohminger (Salzburg) reviews Knowledge Through Imagination (Oxford), by Amy Kind and Peter Kung (eds.).
- Gordon Barnes (SUNY) reviews Performance Epistemology: Foundations and Applications (Oxford), by Miguel Angel Fernandez Vargas (ed.).
- Janet Levin, (Southern California) reviews The Multiple Realization Book (Oxford), by Thomas W. Polger and Lawrence A. Shapiro.
- M. Joshua Mozersky (Queen’s) reviews McTaggart’s Paradox (Routledge), by R. D. Ingthorsson.
Compiled by Michael Glawson, University of South Carolina