Greetings and welcome to the weekly report on what’s new at the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy (SEP), Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy (IEP), Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews (NDPR), and Wi-Phi.
If there are links of philosophical interest you’ve come across recently, you are welcome to share them in the comments to this post (though check out the Heap of Links first to see if it’s not already in there).
- Reflective Equilibrium, by Norman Daniels.
- Causation and Manipulability, by James Woodward.
- Philosophy of History, by Daniel Little.
- Reid’s Ethics, by Terence Cuneo.
- Jonathan Edwards, by William Wainwright.
- Kant’s Views on Space and Time, by Andrew Janiak.
- Russell’s Paradox, by Andrew David Irvine and Harry Deutsch.
- Peter Damian, by Toivo J. Holopainen.
- Identity Over Time, by Andre Gallois.
- States of Affairs, by Mark Textor.
- Beauty, by Crispin Sartwell.
- William Penbygull, by Alessandro Conti.
- The Contents of Perception, by Susanna Siegel.
- The Ethics of Belief, by Andrew Chignell.
- Neutral Monism, by Leopold Stubenberg.
- The Donation of Human Organs, by Martin Wilkinson and Stephen Wilkinson.
- The Capability Approach, by Ingrid Robeyns.
- Eugen Rosenstock-Huessy, by Wayne Cristaudo.
- Stoicism, by Massimo Pigliucci.
- Douglas Casson (St Olaf College) reviews The Empire of Habit: John Locke, Discipline, and the Origins of Liberalism (Rochester), by John Baltes.
- Barry Maund (Western Australia) reviews On the Genealogy of Color: A Case Study in Historicized Conceptual Analysis (Routledge), by Zed Adams.
- Guido Kreis (Aarhus) reviews New Approaches to Neo-Kantianism (Cambridge), by Nicolas de Warren and Andrew Staiti (eds.).
- Burhanuddin Baki (Universiti Sains Malaysia) reviews French Philosophy Today: New Figures of the Human in Badiou, Meillassoux, Malabou, Serres and Latour (Edinburgh), by Christopher Watkin. (not)
- William Rottschaefer (Lewis and Clark College) reviews Sellars and His Legacy (Oxford), by James R. O’Shea.
Compiled by Michael Glawson, University of South Carolina