Here are the past week’s additions and updates to the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy (SEP), the Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy (IEP), Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews (NDPR), and Wi-Phi Wireless Philosophy, appearing here via special arrangement with Philosophical Percolations. They were first posted in PhilPercs’ “Saturday Linkorama” along with a ton of other interesting links. Thanks to Jon Cogburn for collecting the links.
- Philosophy of Science in Latin America (Alberto Cordero) [NEW: December 2, 2015].
- Reliabilist Epistemology (Alvin Goldman and Robert Beddor) [REVISED: December 2, 2015] Changes to: Main text, Bibliography, notes.html.
- Ibn Sina’s Metaphysics (Olga Lizzini) [NEW: December 2, 2015]
- Feminist Perspectives on Objectification (Evangelia (Lina) Papadaki) [REVISED: December 1, 2015] Changes to: Main text, Bibliography
- Psychologism (Martin Kusch) [REVISED: December 1, 2015] Changes to: Main text, Bibliography.
- Medieval Theories of Relations (Jeffrey Brower) [REVISED: November 30, 2015] Changes to: Bibliography.
- Logical Form (Paul Pietroski) [REVISED: November 30, 2015] Changes to: Main text, Bibliography.
- Karl Marx (Jonathan Wolff) [REVISED: November 30, 2015] Changes to: Main text, Bibliography.
- Friedrich Schlegel (Allen Speight) [REVISED: November 30, 2015] Changes to: Main text, Bibliography.
No new articles this week.
- Jeffrey L. Wilson reviews Thomas C. Vinci’s Space, Geometry, and Kant’s Transcendental Deduction of the Categories.
- Jason Read reviews Idit Dobbs-Weinstein’s Spinoza’s Critique of Religion and Its Heirs: Marx, Benjamin, Adorno.
- John McCumber reviews Stefano Marino’s Aesthetics, Metaphysics, Language: Essays on Heidegger and Gadamer.
- Ole Martin Skilleås reviews John Gibson (ed.)’s The Philosophy of Poetry.
- Gary Varner reviews Steven Vogel’s Thinking like a Mall: Environmental Philosophy after the End of Nature.
- Tatjana Sheplyakova reviews John Walker (ed.)’s The Impact of Idealism: The Legacy of Post-Kantian German Thought, Volume II: Historical, Social and Political Thought.
- William Hasker reviews Michael Martin and Keith Augustine (eds.)′ The Myth of an Afterlife: The Case against Life after Death.
- Dawne McCance reviews Timothy Secret’s The Politics and Pedagogy of Mourning: On Responsibility in Eulogy.
- Chris Surprenant’s The Good Life: Nietzsche.