Below are last week’s additions and updates to the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy (SEP), the Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy (IEP), Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews (NDPR), and Wi-Phi Wireless Philosophy, appearing here via special arrangement with Philosophical Percolations. They were first posted in PhilPercs’ “Saturday Linkorama” along with lots of other links. Thanks to Jon Cogburn and John Fletcher for collecting the links.
- School of Names (Chris Fraser) [REVISED: November 6, 2015] Changes to: Bibliography.
- Natural Law Theories (John Finnis) [REVISED: November 4, 2015] Changes to: Main text, Bibliography.
- Dietrich of Freiberg (Markus Führer) [REVISED: November 4, 2015] Changes to: Bibliography.
- Pufendorf’s Moral and Political Philosophy (Michael Seidler) [REVISED: November 3, 2015] Changes to: Main text, Bibliography.
Louis de La Forge (Desmond Clarke) [REVISED: November 2, 2015] Changes to: Main text, Bibliography.
- Jan Woleński’s Adolf Lindenbaum.
- Matthew C. Halteman reviews Judith Wolfe’s Heidegger and Theology.
- Bongrae Seok reviews Edward Slingerland’s Trying Not to Try: The Art and Science of Spontaneity.
- Fred Ablondi reviews Géraud de Cordemoy’s Six Discourses on the Distinction Between the Body and the Soul and Treatises on Metaphysics.
- Travis Dumsday reviews Edward Feser’s Neo-Scholastic Essays.
- Mor Segev reviews David Ebrey (ed.)’s Theory and Practice in Aristotle’s Natural Science.
- Reed Winegar reviews Wayne Waxman’s Kant’s Anatomy of the Intelligent Mind.
Nothing new this week