Daily Nous is supported by caffeine and advertising revenue, so please buy me a coffee next time you see me, and also check out our advertisers. By “check out” I mean click on them and see what they’re about. They’re right over there → (on a standard screen), or down there ↓ (on a phone).
If you’re interested in advertising on Daily Nous, send me an email.
I’d like to start leveraging the reach of Daily Nous to bring discounts to my readers on various products—be it books, apps, old fashioned pencil sharpeners, subscriptions, etc. If you have ideas for what you’d like to save money on, please mention that in the comments.
Finally, I would like to thank my advertisers. In case you missed them, here they are:
- Broadview Press
- Farrar Strauss Giroux
- Oxford University Press
- Oxford University Press Higher Ed
- MIT Press
- Princeton University Press
- Rowman & Littlefield
- Tender Buttons Press
- EIDYN at Edinburgh
- Florida State University
- George Mason University
- George Washington University
- Wayne State University
- Brila Youth Projects
- Rutgers Summer Institute for Diversity in Philosophy
- University of Colorado Summer Seminar in Philosophy
- How The Light Gets In Festival
Grants and Calls:
- The Experience Project
- Hope and Optimism
- New Directions in the Study of Mind
- Philosophy and Science of Self-Control
- Young Philosophers Lecture Series at DePauw
- Bowling Green Workshop in Applied Ethics and Public Policy
- The Monist
- Res Philosophica
- Atlas Fibre
- Craft Coffee
A big thank you to them for their support, and to all of you for visiting Daily Nous.